Large left breast, flat indentation, rippling, doesn't feel as firm as the other breast, abnormal shape. Should I worry? (Photo)

I had 350cc silicone implants placed under the muscle by a board certified PS. 1 week after surgery I noticed a lump/bump in left breast, that would move around, followed by rippling on outer edge. Now I've noticed a flat indentation. Also the left breast looks abnormal compared to the right, it also isn't as firm and in place. The PS hasn't even seen my boobs after surgery, all my follow ups I see his nurse. Which also worries me. Wouldn't he want to check his work?

Differences in breast post-op

Hello and thank you for posting photos along with your question. First and foremost I think it is important to be seen by your plastic surgeon. Make it very clear to the nurse that you would like to see the plastic surgeon. Even though you have posted some very helpful photos, it is difficult to determine exactly what is going on without a physical exam. However, the flat indentation could be due to the implant itself, but then again I don't know what type of implant was used. If you look at some implant types while they are laying flat on the table, you will notice a dip at the very apex. This maybe what you are seeing when you lay flat.

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon