Hair transplant Asian man. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello , I am interested in getting a hair transplant in the front portion, I want to know realistic pricing in Portland Oregon area , and what to expect ? How long does it last ?

Cost and expectations

The price will likely range from $4 to $7 a graft.  You will likely need at least 2,000 grafts.  Without knowing more about your expectations and seeing you in person I can't really offer any more information than that.  Note that the price per graft is determined by type of extraction method (FUE costing more), experience, and location. Results are permanent.

You need to contact specific doctors to get accurate pricing since there is no standard pricing.

You need to contact specific doctors to get accurate pricing since there is no standard pricing.  There are also different harvest methods with different fees.  More importantly, you need to have a clear understanding of what is possible with surgery.  
You want basic range of costs it can cost anywhere from $3000 to over $10,000 depending on how low you want the hair line and what type of surgery you want.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplants in Asians

Are no different that hair transplants in any other race. Asians, however, have generally less hair on the head and in the donor area that Caucasians by 20% on average. With black hair and light skin, the contrast between hair and skin color is very high requiring super skills when doing the Asian frontal hairline. A transition zone about 1/4 thick of single hairs is critical to make the transplant undetectable

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon