This is a follow up to my previous question. Why don't I just get my implants reduced?

Thank you for your responses. To clarify, I actually do have implants. Why I dont just get my implants reduced? Because I have so much natural boob on top, I cannot wear strapless/backless tops. I am athletic, hike 8-10 miles/day, and like the perkiness of implants. I got 250cc's years ago and my boobs are 32DD's which should tell you around how much natural I have. In response to my build, I am not heavy setl. Im 5'4 and around 125lbs.

This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

Breast reduction by removing breast implants #plasticsurgery

For patients that have been augmented and feel that breast size is too large and heavy, its reasonable to remove breast implants. This is a safe procedure that can be completed in less than one hour.

Need Photos

Hello,You really can't expect a meaningful answer without an examination or at least photos. Please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that perform all types of cosmetic breast surgery, not just implants. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Thanks for the follow up info but without photos and preferably an exam it really isn't possible to give you any reasonable list of options.Your best bet is to see an experienced surgeon to refine your goal look and to determine what will best help you meet your goals. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Reducing breast implants

250's are pretty small impalnts, you might not be able to go smaller without going way to narrow for your frame. Might just need them out.

Why don't I just get my implants reduced?

Given that you already have fairly small-volume implants in place, there are only a few smaller size options. If you have sufficient natural breast tissue, you may be able to achieve a nice shape without implants. Whether or not a breast lift would be indicated really requires an in-person exam.

Michael F. Bohley, MD