Is there anyway I can make my eyes smaller? (photos)

I want to know what causes this. Is there any way to make them small? Since my eyes are so BIG and Round. Some people say I like look like a fish or a frog or even worse. They look like they might come out of head.

Is there anyway I can make my eyes smaller?

There are different causes of eyes looking bigger. They could be bulging, the eyelids could be retracted, etc. The treatment depends on the cause. I can help you better if I see photos of your eyes.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making eyes smaller

Hi and thanks for your question. Without photographs and examination it is really not possible to comment on how one can achieve the aesthetic result that you are interested in accomplishing. Eyelid surgery generally improves the aging around your eyes by removing excess skin and fat. Eyelid surgery generally does not change the underlying shape of your eyes. In the end make sure that you see  very experienced surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic of Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. That is my best advice after 30 years performing aesthetic plastic surgery. Good luck!. 

Richard Chaffoo, MD,FACS,FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Eye size

What causes what? we have no idea what you are referring to with regards to eye size since you posted no pictures. Do you have bulging eyes? in which case you need to see your doctor and have endocrine evaluation. 

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

A photograph of your big eyes would be very helpful to address your concern.

There are many ways that an eye can be big.  Without a photograph, you are asking us to guess which of these issues you might have.  Please consider reposting with a photograph of your eyes. 

Concerned about big eyes

I'd recommend seeing an oculoplastic surgeon for an evaluation.  There are many reasons why someone's eyes may appear large or bulging.  Some of these reasons may have implications for your overall health, such as thyroid disorder.  Best of luck.

Chaneve Jeanniton, MD
Brooklyn Oculoplastic Surgeon