Need curves! (photo)

I've been looking on real self in search of a doctor that can give great safe results. I know for sure I want to do lipo and create a small waist to enhance curves I've considered a bbl and tummy tuck as well but unsure about tt since I'm not sure I'm done having kids.

Need curves!

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you with your desired look my doll!

Curves

Hi there, thanks for the question.  It is not really possible to tell you what you are a candidate for without a photo of you.  That being said, if you think you will have more children a tummy tuck is not in your best interest right now.    Liposuction can remove unwanted fat from various parts of your body.  With the Brazilian butt lift we transfer the fat to the buttock area which creates more curves.   Please find a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation, she or he can explain your options in more detail.  Good luck!

BBL candidate

If you send in some photos it will be easier to determine if you are a good candidate for a fat transfer procedure. Hold off on the tummy tuck until all pregnancies are complete. Your curves are determined by your bone, muscle and fat. All we can hope to do with a BBL procedure is manipulate the fat component, that is why some patients have more dramatic results from others. A consultation in person will help answer a lot of your questions.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Need curves!

How do plastic surgeons create curves? You mentioned several procedures and all of them work together to make a curvy body. If you're not done having kids, then you could consider doing a BBL first and leaving the tummy tuck for later. Liposuction of the tummy, bra roll, love handles (flanks) with transfer of the fat into the buttocks narrows the waistline and creates an S-curve from the top of the waist, to the love handles and down through the buttocks and thigh. A tummy tuck helps further narrow the waist by using sutures to tighten the abdominal wall. This is similar to an internal corset and helps restore a pre-pregnancy tummy. Excess skin is also removed. Waiting until after you are done having children prevents possible stretching of the abdominal wall repair with another pregnancy. See board certified plastic surgeons so that you can make a plan to accomplish your curvy goals.

Need Curves!

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backside, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon