I'm 5'9, 239lbs. I need a tummy tuck and what the Brazilian butt lift is this possible?

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

TT and BBL together

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!The best clients are patients who are healthy but have EXCESS SKIN OR FAT that does not respond to diet and exercise. Patients who have undergone SIGNIFICANT WEIGHT LOSS and have hanging skin. Women with loose skin and stretch marks FOLLOWING PREGNANCY, as in your case. Anyone with LOSS OF SKIN ELASTICITY. Patients who are unable to tighten the abdominal wall with exercise. If you have loose or sagging abdominal wall skin; often associated with relaxation of the anterior abdominal wall muscles (frequently secondary to multiple pregnancies)

Combined Procedures with TT

Additional procedures that may enhance the result of the tummy tuck are Liposuction, Breast Procedures, or Thigh Lift. Mommy makeovers usually include multiple operations.  Brazilian “butt enhancement” can be done at the same time to provide best body contours. Arm reduction or brachiaplasty is also common. The best thing is to seek out local board certified plastic surgeons for consultations on the combined procedures they are abel to complete.

Thank you for question. It is possible to have a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift. As you prepare for these surgeries, it's important to understand that the safety is improved significantly if your body mass index is less than 30. Your current body mass index is 35. A weight of 200lbs, would be 29.5. BMI calculators can be found online. In my office, I do not combined a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift procedure. I feel that it is safer to separate the two procedures. As a first stage, I perform liposuction of the abdomen, bra roll, flanks, and then transferred the fat to the buttocks. I then perform a tummy tuck procedure 3-6 months later. Good luck with the process! Make sure to see board-certified plastic surgeons.

Timmy Tuck

Those surgical procedures are certainly possible but would be very unwise and unsafe at your current weight. In addition, the results at that weight  would be inferior and there is no point spending so much money for less than the best possible results. Work hard to get your weight down so that your BMI is under 30, closer to 25 is better, and then get your consultation. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Not yet

For safety you should lower your BMI to around 30 to get the optimal results. Weight-loss will also increase the safety of the procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Good luck 30 to get the optimal results. Weight-loss will also increase the safety of the procedure. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

Surgery

Yes you can have thesedone at the same time but it is best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to ensure that you recieve the quality care that you deserve.