4 weeks post 415 cc silicone implant bra advice

I have worn the same bra for 4 weeks that I came home in. It fastens in the front, no compression. I wore the strap for 12 days post surgery. Drs office said to wear whatever bra is comfortable today when I called. At 11 day post surg fu Dr had said to push breasts together and down at night if I'm sitting watching a movie. Wondering if there's a bra that can help with that or if I need one?

If your implants are riding too high I would go bra less and ask your surgeon about breast implant displacement exercises (sounds like you are doing this) and a Bando to wear above the breasts to push them down.