25 years old I. know my age is young, but I really want a facelift and fat grafting, what do you think? (Photo)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 20
Facelift and fat grafting
Am I a candidate for a #facelift?
there are three areas that we look at:
- skin surface
- laxity of skin an muscle
You might also like...
25 years old
25 year old face lift
Start off with facial fillers--hyaluronic acids like Restylane or Juvederm. Voluma and Restylane Lyft are also good options. If you like the results of these fillers, you might consider facial fat transfers at a later date. Give yourself a few years and you may be a good candidate for a mid-face lift.
There are many options for you in the future.
Enjoy your family!
Robert G. Aycock, M.D.
Unhappy with face at 25
- First of all you have a lovely face - so a great starting point.
- The photos aren't comparable because in one you are smiling, the other not.
- But there may be some early descent of mid-face tissues.
- The best first step is not a face lift but fillers.
- If these aren't good enough, then implants or a mid-face lift will be better than a standard face lift.
- Fat grafting results are difficult to predict - but can definitely be tried. (a lot of the fat absorbs and it isn't clear if results are permanent or last a few years.)
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
The main difference between the two sets of photos is the fullness in your cheeks. They look full and round in the earlier photo. The best way to restore this would be with fillers - like Voluma - or perhaps a fat transfer to the face. But a facelift would actually make things worse, by pulling the skin tighter and making the cheeks flatter. So, don't do a facelift.
25 years old I. know my age is young, but I really want a facelift and fat grafting, what do you think?
The difference between the 20 and 25 photos appears to be volume loss in the mid face. Try a dermal filler like Voluma.
Find an expert board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced and can inject the "Nike Swoop" technique.
Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.