Encapsulated implant and pain

In Jan I posted about my right breast being fuller. I found out today that the left breast has encapsulated and the right breast has a spontaneous leak. It was found on mammogram and ultrasound. I have an MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I have been taking Vitamin E, Milk Thistle, Systemic Enzymes, and Dim Plus (estrogen blocker). Is there anything else I can do for encapsulated? I know the leak needs surgery.

Encapsulated implant and pain

At this point, I would recommend that you have surgery to correct both problems. Your capsular contracture will probably not improve with more non-operative therapy. Since it sounds like you need implant replacement in the other breast, I would recommend that you have a capsulectomy or capsulotomy with implant exchange of both implants. Reusing the implant in the encapsulated breast has a higher rate of recurrence of capsular contracture than replacing the implant.