I live in a small town. How can I find a good surgeon?

What factors should I consider when choosing a surgeon? (Besides photos of their work)
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Photos, reviews, videos, their website vibe

Those are the main things. 
Above ALL of that, what technique do they use? The trim is an inferior technique that is used by doctors like GYNs who minimal understanding of the delicate approach of the extended wedge.

Thank you for your excellent question.  It is paramount that you do the research to find a board certified surgeon well-versed in cosmetic and reconstructive labiaplasty surgery.  This entails not only researching the surgeon's past education and training but also by looking at the surgeon's previous work through photographs or patient references.  I am attaching a link below to additional information that you may find useful.  Best wishes.  

Finding a good labiaplasty surgeon

Labiaplasty has become more popular and even more physicians are trying to perform labiaplasty.  The average cost for a labiaplasty should be between $3000-6000.  You should find a surgeon who is board certified and has tremendous experience in labiaplasty before selecting your surgeon and you should always feel comfortable with your surgeon before undergoing a procedure.  Look at numerous results photos from your surgeon to see that you are getting a sample of what results will be after your procedure.  Beware of anyone who can not offer to show you photos, or charges bargain prices as you will be sacrificing results.

Nikesh K. Patel, MD
Freehold Plastic Surgeon