I need help on how many cc to get with my lift and implant (Photo)

I am deflected FULL C/D I am 5'8 150 27 year old mother of 1 . I breast saggy a lot . I went to one doctor 2 more to go to and see what that say . I want a full look and sexy . I don't want a bottom drop after 1-2 years and have to do a revision . I need help on CC .. Is 475 too much ? I'm really lost don't know what to do ..

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 450ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

I need help on how many cc to get with my lift and implant

In order to achieve your best result- you will need a full mastopexy of the anchor type. Your photos seems to indicate that is your plan. Keep in mind that breast lift removes skin- and implant requires more skin the larger you go. Therefore, in order to achieve your perkiest breasts with the largest implant- you will need a 2 staged procedure. First - do the lift, wait 90 days- and then you could have the fullest and largest implant you desire up to reasonable volume. You could do it in one stage- but I would stay at 350 cc  or less. Hope this helps

Lift and Augmentation

Thank you for your question. I believe you would benefit greatly from a full lift with augmentation. I would definitely recommend for you to try on different implant sizes with different size bras and a tight fitting t-shirt to help determine your desired look. From the one picture you have provided, I think 475 CC may be too much in volume for your frame.  As always, please consult with your board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes!

Mary Jo Wright, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Feedback on the right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon.

How large an implant with a full breast lift?

Thanks for your question and photos.  There is not a simple answer however keep in mind that going large has increased risks of future disappointment.  Reducing skin allows for more projection and shaping with a smaller implant and finding the happy median is the answer for most.  Simultaneous uplift and augmentation does have a higher risk of requiring a second operation, but staging the procedures has a guaranteed need for two procedures so my patients all choose to perform the procedures simultaneously.  I would never fault someone who takes a more conservative approach however after discussing choices carefully with his/her patient.Being realistic and describing in best detail what your goals are with your plastic surgeon allows him/her to make the best choices for you possible.  This decision should be based on your (realistic) goals and the size, shape and contour of your breasts as seen during the surgery when a sizer is placed and temporary skin tightening and reduction are simulated with sutures (tailor tacking).Look forward to a dramatic improvement and enjoy your results.  Be certain that you are confident with your surgeon selection and then trust him/her to do the best job possible.Jon A. Perlman, M.D. FACS Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) Beverly Hils, Ca.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

Thank you for your question.From your photos, it appears that you would benefit from a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.  I would also recommend that you stage the procedures and do the lift first.  This would center the breast on your chest wall and allow to size better as well as place the implant in a better position.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast lift with an implant.  The size of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Lift and implants

No one can guarantee that your breasts will not sag again. As for the right size of implants, you would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Based upon the post one photo and your wish list I believe you are in a difficult position. Wanting up high lifted beast that are large! In most cases the rule is Less lift with larger implants vs more lift with smaller implants. But if you desire a tight lift with large implants then 2 separate operations are advised. But all this really does not matter until you obtain only in person examinations and discussions....