Can I get down to my pre mommy breast size? (photos)

Hello! I'm a Mother of 2 boys, 29 years old who breastfeed. I'm currently a DD but wanting to get back to a Perky Large B, small C that I was before kids. Is this achievable? And if so what type of procedure would this be? reduction/lift, lift w/o implants or lift with implants.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Small reduction

If you want to be smaller, a small reduction which would lift the breasts as well could be an option. Best of luck.

Can I get down to my pre mommy breast size?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photos and description, you may be an excellent candidate for breast reduction surgery. This operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations to perform. 
“Typical” patients who present for breast reduction surgery are women who have disproportionately large breasts, causing problems such as neck/back/shoulder discomfort, postural changes, bra strap grooving, skin irritation/rashes under the breasts, and/or difficulty with activities of daily living and/or exercise etc. There may be both physical as well as psychosocial “stress” caused by the disproportionately large breasts. Reducing breast tissue mass and elevating the breasts on the chest wall tend to improve or alleviate many of the symptoms associated with the disproportionately large breasts.

Patients considering breast reduction surgery should also consider the potential downsides (risks/complications) associated with the procedure as well. Poor scarring, for example may be associated with the procedure. Additional surgery may be necessary in the short or longer term for a multitude of reasons. Timing of service should be individualized based on the specific patient's  life circumstances and preferences. When the time is right, I suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Once you have chosen your plastic surgeon carefully, it will be important for you to communicate her goals carefully as well. In my practice, I asked patients to use as many “visual aids”, such as goal photographs, during the communication process. Avoid the use of subjective terms; for example, "large B, small C cup” and/or “proportionate"… these terms can be confusing, since they may mean different things to different people.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast reduction surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

You should be able to achieve your goals.

Thank you for your question and photos. It’s difficult to say what would be best without examining you in person, however it appears that you can likely achieve your goals with a reduction and a breast lift. Implants may or may not be necessary, but this can only be determined after a physical examination. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and clearly convey your goals. As another doctor mentioned, avoid the use of phrases like “large B” or “small C,” since these descriptions can be subjective. I recommend that my patients bring in photos that represent the look they’d like to achieve. This allows me to really understand their goals and eliminates the confusion of verbal descriptions. Best of luck!

Lee B. Daniel, MD
Eugene Plastic Surgeon