18 yr Old Breast Reduction C to small B/A? (photos)

I have gotten several cyst removes between the age 15-17 and this has left my breast saggy with excess skin and large looking areolas. Will a breast reduction improve my situation?

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.  After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain.

In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.

Kind regards 

Breast reduction

A breast reduction will lift and reduce the breasts. It will not likely be able to remove all your cysts.  Best of luck.

18 yr Old Breast Reduction C to small B/A?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Only you, not your family, friends or online consultants, will know whether a breast lift or reduction is the right way to proceed.  Basically, you will need to CAREFULLY weigh your "concerns" regarding breast size, position, and/or "situation" (such as back, back, shoulder discomfort, interference with activities...) VERSUS  the potential downsides associated with breast lifting/reduction surgery.  For example, you will need to carefully consider the trade-offs,  including scarring,  as you make your decisions.  Timing, in relation to your overall life circumstances, may also be a consideration.

You will find a lot of information, on this website (and on the attached link), regarding the pros/cons associated with breast lifting/reduction surgery.

Best wishes with your decision-making and for an outcome that you will be very pleased with, if you choose to proceed