My lips and the corners of them have darker skin how would I get rid of that discoloration? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Bleaching cream

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would advise you to seek the expertise of a good dermatologist. Usually a bleaching cream with Hydroquinone is the option but you would have to be careful using it. 

Massena Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 7 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.