Lateral displacement? Something looks off. Need opinions. (photo)

I am 9 weeks post op lift and 470 cc implant. To me the left breast looks and feels off. My left nipple is still very swollen and my breast is numb. I feel the implant towards my armpit. Very spaced apart and They just don't look right to me. Thoughts?

Lateral displacement? Something looks off. Need oLateral displacement? Something looks off. Need

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

9 weeks post

Without preop photos, it is difficult to compare. You are still healing and it may take a few more months for things to settle down. On the photo, your breasts do not appear to be widely spaced apart.

Lateral displacement

Your concern can only be evaluated with pre operative photos. If your breasts were widespread before surgery, their anatomical situation will not change afterwards. If you have more swelling in the left breast, then you may feel bulging in the axillary area. That is not lateral displacement.  The open question is whether the correct size and shape implants were used under these circumstances.  Be patient and evaluate in a few months when more swelling has gone down.