20yr old & never had kids a candidate for Vaginoplasty?

Hi, I'm only 20 & never gave birth but my vagina is loose (my bf & exes can vouch for that Lol). The opening fits 2 fingers snug but the canal is very large & wide. I barley feel my bf during sex (only at the opening). Ive tried kegels religiously since I started having sex at 16 but theres little change. I'm just wondering if I'm going to get turned away for surgery because I've never had a child and b/c of my age? I am not interested in lasers or any treatment that's not permanent. Thanks

Vaginoplasty

Dear Jeni90

You are not the first to ask this question, unfortunately not all woman or men are created equally.  You have an unfortunate situation but it does not mean it can not be addressed.  You should not be turned away from an evaluation or examination and that is the first step in addressing your situation.  I have had patient your age undergo rejuvenation and have even had women younger than you with their uterus and vaginas falling out which needed complete reconstruction. One young woman in particular from South Carolina never had a baby and needed complete reconstruction and support of her uterus and then needed tightening.

I tell you this so you know you are not alone.  Please go to an experience Vaginal reconstructive surgeon. Do your homework and find a surgeon with experience, expertise and proven results.  

John R Miklos MD
Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Vaginal Rejuvanation For Young Women Prior to Childbearing

Candidates of #VaginalRejuvenation or #Vaginoplasty surgery are women who desire a more youthful appearance and function of the vulva and vaginal area. For some women, the effects of childbirth, aging, trauma, and/or genetics, causes their vaginal tissue and muscles to become stretched, which results in loss of strength and tone in the vaginal area. This may result in decreased intimacy and sexual satisfaction. In some cases, the laxity of tissues can be visible.
Vaginoplasty can also be carried down to the area below the vulva and above the anus, the perineum.This area may be irregular from childbirth or previous trauma. It can be corrected with excision and closure to further enhance the region.
If necessary, this may be combined with a #Labiaplasty which is a surgical procedure that will reduce and/or reshape the #labia. Labia minora are the inner lips of the vagina that cover the female clitoris and vaginal opening. Women with excessively large labia may experience pain during sexual relations, feel discomfort during normal activities or while wearing tight clothing. Or, the labia may be asymmetric or may #hang below the labia majora (the outer lips of the vagina) which some women find this unattractive. At times the outer labia or labia majora may also be excessively large, uneven, or may be too small. The size may be increased with fat injections.
The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your in-person one-on-one consultation. However, if one is planning on growing their family, it may be best to postpone any of the procedures until after. Certainly there isn't any harm in undergoing vaginal rejuvenation prior to childbirth. Nevertheless, the birthing process(es) may negate some of the results of the rejuvenation, unless a C-section is involved, of course. Therefore, postponing the procedure(s) until after bearing children may be a better decision for some women.

Too young for a vaginoplasty?

Thank you for question and I want to let you know that this is quite common and something we discuss and see often.
In your case I would lean towards a non surgical approach first.  
we have helped women in your situation by first discussing and exploring non surgical options with very little to no pain or downtime.
We have used the Femilift laser for vaginal tightening very successfully and have gotten fabulous results with it.
Best of luck

Vaginal tightening for women who have not had children

Hello!

My recommendation, as both a cosmetic gynecologist who has performed >600 labiaplasties, > 100 sexually mediated vaginoplasties/pelvic floor reconstructions, and > 25 FemiLifts, is to GET AN IN-PERSON EVALUATION from an experienced cosmetic gynecologist who also is savviy in and/or specializes in sexual medicine. You don't want to go out and fine the nearest gynecologist who will "tighten" anyone who asks. Your situation is unique, and should be carefully evaluated by someone who an listen to your wishes carefully and construct therapy for you personally.

Michael P Goodman MD

Vaginioplasty?

There are a lot of reasons why women do not have adequate sensation during intercourse. If your vagina is two fingers wide, a surgical procedure may not be your preferred method. You should have an evaluation to know what the cause of your problem is, then find out options that may correct the problem. Good luck

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Your vaginoplasty question requires an examination

Vaginoplasty is an excellent option for women with a wide gap between the levator muscles irrespective of past childbirth. Your description of a 2-finger introitus warrants a thorough exam of your levator muscle tone and dimensions to assess where the perceived widening occurs. Your situation is not typical, but your age and childbirth status would simply put you at risk for ruining your surgical repair if you had a child afterwards and nothing else. I don't assume that you've had a professional teach you proper Kegel technique & perhaps that might be something to pursue further.

No treatment is permanent

You need to visit with a Cosmetic Urogynecologist who is familiar with pelvic floor dysfunction (PFD) and both surgical and non-surgical options for vaginal looseness. You may very well have increased pelvic floor muscle tone from your many years of too many kegels which results in a nonfunctioning "frozen" pelvis.
You are being unrealistic if you're looking for a treatment that will last forever. I wouldn't turn you away for your age, but I would for being unrealistic and/or if PFD is present. 
Please see link below for information on finding a specialist for your condition.
Best of luck

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

Radiofrequency

You sound like a perfect candidate for non invasive vaginal tightening with radio frequency. You would need an exam prior to the treatment of course.  I never recommend major cosmetic pelvic surgery until child birth is completed.  Pregnancy, c-section,  and vaginal birth all change and damage the pelvic tissues and thus can ruin any surgery performed in the pelvis.  You can have non invasive radio frequency before and after each pregnancy (as early as 6 weeks postpartum).  I hope this helps.....
Dr. J

Jeffrey Jacobs, MD
Meridian OB/GYN