How can I reduce my lumpy scar after breast lift? (Photo)

Had a breast lift and I'm trying to figure out what the best option is to reduce the lumpiness of the scars. The surgery was on the 13th so I don't know if it's anothER thing that just needs time, but I figure the sooner I figure out the better. They are only on the underside and interior of my breasts. Looking for the best treatments or options, I have silicone scar sheets as you can see in the pictures, but I'm not positive all of the sutchers are out, and the scars are a little sensitive.

How can I reduce my lumpy scar after breast lift?

You are very early post op and your scars should improve with more time. Ask your surgeon if you may start massage and topical SCarGuard. If after 6 weeks the scars become red and itchy 1540 laser treatments and IPL can help.

Lumpoy scar post lift

since you are early in the healing process I would use  a scar cream/gel and massage it.The wound will take many months to mature.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Scarring after surgery

At least from the photos, your incisions look good. As far as scar care at this point moving forward, you should ask your surgeon.  

Scar management 101

For early days your scars appear to be doing well.  I would strongly suggest that you stay on course with what your plastic surgeon recommends re your scar healing.  That being said you appear to be off to a good start and the silicone gel sheets will be very helpful.
Scars remodel and improve for a whole year after surgery.  The first month is about protecting the scars so that they don't spread - this usually means reducing activity and wearing support compression bras.  The further out you get the softer and paler your scars will get.  It is rare that interventions beyond those listed will be required.  Your plastic surgeon will steer you in best direction if you have concerns re your scars in a few months time. 

You are ONLY 2 weeks+ postop. ALLOW 3 months scar healing than you could consider revising if excess scar skin is present!