I have a pooch above my incision line can you tell if it's swelling or fluid build up? (photo)

This pooch area is tender..

I have a pooch above my incision line can you tell if it's swelling or fluid build up?

If you have a big belly that makes you unhappy and you are not happy about the look of it, if you have experienced skin sagging on your abdominal area after a weight loss, if you are unhappy with the sagged look of your abdominal area after the pregnancy, if you had a liposuction operation and now your belly is sagged; then you can get benefit from a Tummy Tuck operation.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

You "failed" to describe the time line of the surgery and recovery so impossible to respond to your issue...// 

Swelling or Fluid after Tummy Tuck

Without examining you in person, none of us can tell you if it is fluid buildup or swelling. You should call your plastic surgeon and be seen. If there is fluid buildup, or seroma, it needs to be drained to avoid infection or a chronic problem and poor cosmetic outcome.