Is this still post-op swelling, had open Rhinoplasty 3 months ago? (photo)

I had an open rhinoplasty 14 weeks ago with rasping of slight hump and tip refinement for bulbous tip, and I still have eleven swelling of the upper lateral cartlidges. The tip is still hard and if I pinch my nose it still hurts. The shape has not really changed since one month post op. Is this still post op swelling? My nose was very swollen after vast removal.

Usually by 3 months about 85 of the swelling is out but your final result is not for a year after surgery. Stay in touch with your surgeon who can examine you and answer these questions better than our community. Some tenderness, numbness, and stiffness is typical and usually not concerning. If there is excess swelling due to scarring or thickening of the tissue you can discuss steroid injection with your surgeon. It is not advisable in all cases but often can help. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon