Looking for as many professional opinions as possible! (photos)

I am 20 years old, 4' 11", I weigh 115lbs. I'm interested in breast augmentation but I want more opinions on implant type, size, texture, ect to achieve the look I want. I want a natural look and feel to my breast and I'm looking to balance out my figure. Currently I am a 32A and I'm thinking a 32C is what I would like. Thanks for your help!

You look larger than an A cup

Based on your pictures, you have very nice breasts and I would actually recommend NOT to have breast augmentation!  Is that your breasts currently with the picture in the mirror?

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

In my practice, I would recommend a small augmentation with silicone implants placed under the muscle.  I believe it will give you the shape and size enhancement you are looking for.  Your breasts look good now, but an enhancement is not unreasonable.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

John Nguyen, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation?

Your photos indicate that your breasts have very nice shape, size, and symmetry and are in good proportion to your body height and weight.  Breast augmentation might alter your appearance in a negative way.  I would suggest 3D imaging to get an idea of what you would look like with implants before undergoing the procedure.

John Burns, MD

Breast augmentation

You have beautiful breasts, and they will be even better after the augmentation. I do think they look bigger than A, but pictures can be tricky. From what you are telling here, If you where my patient, and you deffinitely want implants, I would go for Dual plane, 300 ccs HP textured round implants, incision through the infra-mammary fold. But my real recommendation would be to go for fat grafts. you will be able to achieve a much better contour with liposuction of your abdomen and flanks, and use that fat to augment your breast giving you the natural result you want. You are the perfect candidate for Breast Augmentation with fat transfer. 

You should have an excellent result from this surgery. 

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Breast augmentation Opinion

It looks like you would be a good candidate for a breast augmentation as you have a pretty pre-operative shape and want to be larger. 

There are many factors in making the decision of which implant. 
Your plastic surgeon will do measurements to help you choose an implant size and style that will work well. 

Looking at before and after photos can help in communicating with your surgeon the look you are desiring.

Cost may also be a factor in that saline implants are frequently priced lower than silicone.

Melissa Johnson, MD
Springfield Plastic Surgeon

You are beautiful

First, I hope you know you are beautiful. 

You currently have breasts with a "natural look and feel".  Anything you do surgically will take you further from "natural".

That is not intended to talk you out of breast augmentation.  The point is to realize that implants are not "natural".  The larger the implant you select, the less natural you will look.  If you choose an implant on the small side, you can maintain a more natural look.  The larger the implant, the more likely you will have a "implant look".

Rather than getting a lot of opinions online, first make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options.  You will get a much better evaluation in person than online.  If you don't feel comfortable with that surgeon, find another.  There are plenty of well qualified surgeons in your area.

Good Luck.

James D. Frost, MD
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon

Achieving a Natural Look

In cases like yours it is all about the look that you have in mind - I am surprised you fit into an A cup as your breasts appear larger than this to me, but it illustrates the point that cup size is non-standardized and imprecise. 

There are two main determinants of the look achieved: implant shape (teardrop vs round) and position (over or under the muscle).

This is a complex decision process that necessitates a conversation so I definitely recommend a consultation but I hope this helps as a starting point for you. 

Good luck! 

Breast augmentation

Thanks for sharing the pictures. 

Relative to your height and weight your breasts are actually bigger than an A cup and I would not recommend augmentation using implants. You do have a slight degree of asymmetry between the breasts and that would be best addressed with fat grafting to the breasts to enlarge the breasts and achieve symmetry. You are breasts are very natura and should best be approached by fat grafting. 

Ali Sadeghi, MD, FACS
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

Generally speaking, I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning
2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for. This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Wanting recommendation on implant size and shape

From your photos, you have a good shape and seem to have larger than A cup breasts.  However, as you know, bra size varies depending on the brand and style of the bra.  Please go for the "desired look" rather than cup size.  Visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in-person.  Your plastic surgeon my use sizers to figure out your desired look.  Share with him/her photos of your desired look.  Best wishes.