I had a small light pink spot in my face. It was flat and smooth. It was there for about 4 weeks. The derm said it was an AK?

The area was frozen off. It blistered, scabbed and peeked off. The Area then kept peeling over and over. The area also still burns 5 months later. What can I put on it? I use a barrier cream but nothing is helping! Did the derm freeze too deep. Will I be left with this scar forever? I can see a circle in my face from this. She burned a large area, size of a nickle but original spot was less than the size of an eraser. I am so distraught over this, I don't even want to go back to this doctor.

Sorry to hear you’ve had such a bad experience. It is not normal for this to be continuing to peel and burn after almost half a year.  I suggest you begin by getting a second opinion to determine the Actinic Keratosis has recurred or its now a skin cancer.  AK is pre-cancerous cells, typically as a result of excessive sun exposure.  

Scar on Face -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing

Scars should improve with combination treatment that includes laser and micro needling. Please see an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer

At this stage I recommend a punch biopsy to pathologist to determine exact dx. Than if benign I would try PRP therapy.