Is this separation normal and should I be worried ? Also I feel I might be pregnant 3 weeks post op. (photos)

24 days post tummy tuck. How long will it take to heal? on my hips I have a piece of skin that is a bit flappy, it has gotten better but has not fully attached. I had these operation to remove keloid I had on my stomach. Also I think I might be pregnant , I am late on my period , at home pregnancy test says I am negative but I am never and me and my boyfriend did have sex at 2 weeks post op. Is this an issue of life threatening? I have a appt with my PS next week. My right side has healed fine.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (3 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

3 weeks post TT, pregnant? Wound healing problems? Oh my!

Hi cupcakeYour wounds are not healing normally.  You are having slow wound healing and some of the more red areas may have spitting sutures that may need to be removed.  The fleshy opening on the right hip will heal over time.  With your history of keloids, you need to be watched carefully.
Regarding pregnancy issue, the stress of surgery is likely the reason that you have a late or abnormal period.  I would repeat the test in a few days, and be sure to discuss findings with your doctor.
I would lay off the hot steamy sex until you are cleared for normal activities.
Sek

Is this separation normal and should I be worried ? Also I feel I might be pregnant 3 weeks post op.

Thank you for your question and series of photographs.  I am sorry to see your wound healing difficulty and hopefully your plastic surgeon has given you conservative wound care instructions to help this area heal from the inside-out.  It may take several weeks but should leave you with a scar result similar to the rest of your incisions.  A tummy tuck will not prevent you from carrying a child but it sounds like it would be wise to visit your ob/gyn to have appropriate testing to confirm your pregnancy status.  Hope this helps.