What procedure would be needed to fix my nose that has deviated to the right? (Photo)

I have a hard time breathing sometimes or wake up very congested in my nose. I also can feel the cartilage deviating inside my nostril.

Correcting a deviated nose and septum

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Apmil, you do have some deviation of the nose to the right and probably some septal deviation as well.  If you have insurance they will probably at least cover the deviated septum repair and you would be responsible for the cosmeric portion.  I would recommend an open septo-rhinoplasty possibly with cartilage grafting to give you the best result.  Why not seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who also takes your insurance and proceed from there.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton.

What procedure would be needed to fix my nose that has a deviated to the right?

A cosmetic rhinoplasty can accomplish straightening the crooked nose with osteotomies placed in the nasal bones to straighten them, and a spreader graft placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose.  A tip rhinoplasty is required to straighten the crooked nasal tip.  Functional nasal surgery on the internal portion of the nose such as a septoplasty or turbinate surgery may be required to improve airflow dynamics.  Both cosmetic and functional nasal surgery can be performed simultaneously, but expect to pay for a cosmetic component yourself, while medically necessary surgery can be billed to the patient's medical insurance.