I wrap three rubber bands on my ear to pop a keloid that's on my ear can that harm the baby?

Keloids and Treatment

Wrapping rubber bands will not hurt the baby but it will not help address or fix your keloid.  Please consult an expert to treat this type of scar which can be treated with various means including the V-Beam laser and injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Rubber bands on my ear to pop a keloid

Thank you for sharing your question.  I would recommend seeing a dermatologist or board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for your question.  I am not sure as to the harm to a baby that you are referencing but rubber bands on your ear will not correct or improve a keloid.  Keloids typically need compression therapy, silicone tape, steroid injections, or surgical revision.  Hope this helps.