How Can Excessive Stomach Bloating be treated & cured? It's painful & feels like I'm carrying a lot of extra weight (Photos)

I've had this problem for a couple of years ever since I got a tummy tuck. I lost 80 lbs and had very loose skin. After the operation my abs would bloat but nothing like this. In January 2016 I had my gallbladder removed. Since then I have been to 2 gastroenterologists. I have been on numerous meds, had an MRI, catscan, upper GI, etc. I am currently taking digestive enzymes and have been working out. I bloat as soon as I eat. I am on the Fodmap diet. He can't figure out how 2 fix this.

Post-Op Swelling and Bloating after Tummy Tuck

Most patients will be placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks.

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

Now, it is understandable that you find yourself uncomfortable with the situation in which you find your abdomen. If you have received specific instructions from your surgeon that have not helped, then it may be a good idea to visit another doctor who could help with an examination of the area to make sure that the healing process is moving along properly, or if something else needs to be done to help. I wish you the best!