How to heal huge wounds on my incisions ? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 6
Dry treatment will be very difficult due to the size of the defects.
Problem with Breast Lift and Reduction Incision
You might also like...
Wounds on my incisions after breast lift
Breast lift - delayed healing
- I am so sorry you are going through this.
- Actually keeping wounds dry is not always the fastest way to heal them.
- Your wound looks as though it needs some surgical debridement and either hydrogel dressings or 3 -4 x a day wet dressings.
- I suggest you see your surgeon - s/he should take care of this with you.
- But if your surgeon lets you down, find a wound clinic to help you with this wound.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
See your doctor now
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.