When can I really diet and exercise i.e. 2- 4-mile walk hike after bbl? (photos)

I felt great after going to the L.A. County fair. I walked slowly and took a stroll through several exhibits. Overall, I feel great.

Exercise after a Brazilian Butt lift.

Specific restrictions after the procedure should come only from your surgeon. In my practice should be permitted to walk as much as desired the day after the operation. My only restriction is that the area that has been treated be kept at physical rest and away from trauma.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photograph.

I would recommend that you consult with your surgeon seeing as they are the person who knows your background, medical history and your surgery best. Every patient recovers differently and at different speeds but I tell my patients to wait, at minimum, six weeks before easing back into their regular fitness routine. Walking you can start the day after surgery but anything more strenuous such as a hike I would wait until you heal more. However, realize that your body may require some time to return to prior strength. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your recovery!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon