I'm interested in BBL implants; 600-750cc and transfer fat from back, waist and thigh to butt. How much do all cost? (Photos)

Implants buttocks +transfer fat How much? How biggest implants for me?

Combination BBL & Butt Implants

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. The reason butt implants get such a negative wrap is from too big of an implant being placed.  It is not like the breast; an implant that is even slightly too big can have horrible results.  For me, this means I like to keep implants around the 400cc-ish range (Range 350-550cc for first time augs).  It just depends on your skin.  The cost is going to dependent on the specific implant (make/model/size), amount of lipo, amount of fat grafting; it should fall around $15,000.  
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Fat transfer

You would have to be seen in person, but it is unclear if you have enough fat for transfer to achieve your goals.

Buttock Implants

Based on the limited pictures posted, you have very little fat in the abdomen and flanks. This fat can be transferred to the buttocks or the hips. The buttocks would require buttock implants.For both procedures expect about $ 18000

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc.
I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  
Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD