Wondering if I should go back for tiny corrective asymmetry and get them bigger at the same time? HELP :)

I got (360cc) overfilled to 425cc and would like to go back and overfilled them to 500cc, is it possible to get it done without general anasthesia? And one breast looks slightly higher harder bigger firmer then the other one, so i would like to correct that. My friend told me that she went back and he took out the implant injected more cc's and put it back in without her being asleep, is that normal? Im from Montreal, if i could get some quotes from doctors here that would be nice. Thanks!

Best options for revisionary breast surgery?

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Practices will vary; in my practice, these types of revisionary breast operations are done under general anesthesia.  Remember, that there may be several reasons why one breast looks "high harder bigger firmer".  Careful diagnosis will be important  when it comes to designing the  revisionary operation that will improve your outcome.  The revisionary breast surgery necessary may not be as minor as you are thinking.
 My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Then, communicate your concerns/goals carefully as well. Working together you will come up with the best plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.