Can someone refer me to a Doctor in Montréal to do a Follow-Up on my Breast Augmentation Please?

Hi I got my B.A done in Miami last saturday and now im in Montréal for 6 months and would like to see a doctor for a follow-up to make sure everything is healing fine, obviously I will pay the fees, Thanks for the info, I appreciate it, Eva

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Follow Up post Breast Augmentation

Hi Eva. It would be my pleasure to see you for a follow up appointment. Please contact my staff in Laval or Montreal for availability and prices. A copy of your chart would help as well. Looking forward to meeting you, hope all is well.

Breast Augmentation - Finding a plastic surgeon for follow up

Thank you for your question. Finding the proper surgeon for follow up is very important. It is best to ask your surgeon for a referral or look on the ASPS website to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast procedures.  Hope this helps and good luck!