Odd size eyes due to uneven mimics one eyebrow higher than another- please suggest additional treatment options? (photo)

Hi, I hve uneven eyes due to asymmetrical eyebrow movement. Left brow moves independently of my right brow, this happens when I am annoyed. Right brow can't move independently. I had injections of Desport on left in my forhead. This helped, but strongest pull is not on my forhead but from a muscle 5cm above my temple. What can I do? Get more Desport/ Botox in the region or facial exercise to get my other eyebrow moving (some electrical device?) Or is there surgery that I can look in to.

Odd movement with Dysport.

I think you should get a check up about your results with your injector. The asymmetrical movements can be addressed by an experienced injector, but they will have to see your eyebrow movements performed in-person to see how best to help you. Most likely the muscle which continues to pull your eyebrow up can be relaxed with additional Dysport. Botox should not be used concurrently with Dysport and, in addition, has the same mechanism of action. Additional care with the injection technique and knowing your particular muscle movements will help prevent this in the future. 

Uneven eyebrows from asymmetric muscle movement

This is all dependant on in person evaluation and observation of the muscle movement. Many patients have different movements in the 2 sides of the forehead. At rest, the brows are fairly symmetric though. Perfection is not always possible. Careful putting too much Dysport in because the brows at rest might get changed.  Surgery can only change resting position and not exact - don't recommend. Stimulators might strengthen the weaker side. In my experience, this is not anything you can correct on your own and is frequently found throughout the family traits.

Steven F. Weiner, MD