How much would it cost for abdomen and bum liposuction? And is there a payment plan. (photos)

I am on benfits is there a monthly payment plan. Can you help? Im very un happy.

Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

On government benefits - how much for liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• With all due respect, government benefits are not for cosmetic surgery.
  • Their purpose ¬†- which takes money from working people - is to give you necessities, not luxuries.
  • I am sorry you are unhappy but getting one's life in order and getting off benefits will give you much more happiness than liposuction.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest you see an expert in VASER contouring as this will give you the most fat reduction and skin tightening.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

The fee for liposuction will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You would have to be seen in person to see the extent of work that would be required.