Can anyone use latisse?

From the little research I did, it seems that this is a doctor prescribed serum. Can I still get it for cosmetic purposes?if so, how and where can I buy it?

Latisse

Hello and thank you for your question. Latisse is an FDA-approved lash serum that promotes lash growth, darkness, and strength. It is only sold through a physician's office and not over-the-counter or online. As with any medication, there will be both benefits and risks. Please consult with your doctor to see if Latisse is right for you.

Where to get Latisse

Thank you for your question sehuameye. Latisse is a prescription strength product that is used to improve the length, color, and thickness of eyelashes. Since it is prescription strength, it is not available over-the-counter or online. Please consult with a doctor who carries Latisse for specific recommendations. Good luck.

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Latisse

Latisse is a substance used for the cosmetic purpose of enhancing the length and thickness of the eyelashes.  Latisse can only be prescribed by a physician.  I would make an appointment with your eye care specialist and/or plastic surgeon to see if Latisse is right for you.

Where can I buy Latisse?

Latisse is a drug and currently only available through physician's offices. It has a good safety profile overall, but you should review all the side effects with your physician.

Who can get Latisse and how?

Nearly anyone can use Latisse to enhance the appearance and growth of their eyelashes.  If you have any issues with your eyes (sensitivity, irritation), you should discuss this with your doctor first.  Latisse is intended for cosmetic use, and it is only available through a doctor's office.  Many board-certified plastic surgeons, opthalmologists, and dermatologists will be able to help you learn more about Latisse and its proper usage.
Hope this helps, and take care, Dr. Lim

Angeline Lim, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Who can use Latisse?

Although most people can safely use Latisse, there are individuals with inflammatory eye diseases that should not. Latisse is available at many locations, but you should see your eye care professional if you have questions about whether it is right for you.

Melissa Toyos, MD
Nashville Ophthalmologist

Latisse - how to get?

Thank you for your question.  Latisse is the only FDA approved product to grow longer, fuller, and darker lashes over time.  Latisse is available by prescription only and is typically dispensed in your Dermatologist office after they consult with you.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Latisse -- Prescribed from Dermatologist

Yes, Latisse is the only FDA approved medication that can be used for cosmetic reasons including growth, thickening, and darkening of the eyelashes. Consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a prescription. Best, Dr. Emer