What Do You Recommend For a More Feminine Face? (photo)

I asked a question but it didn't have current photos. i derived some truth from those comments, but i would really like you to see me as i am now. with facial weight gain and for some reason, what seems to be a much larger nose from when i was 17... your comments would be so well appreciated, really! i am desperate for an honest and professional opinion before i see a surgeon who might not be as considerate and helpful in the referral. :( thats israel for you..

Doctor Answers 1

Rhinoplasty to feminize the face.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your nose is quite common. You need to have the tip narrowed, the bones narrowed and the bump removed and upper lateral spreader grafts. Good luck.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 36 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.