Please I Need Your Help About Scar Tissue Treatment After Vaser On Abdomen? (photo)

Hello I had vaser 3rd from 6 month for Abdominal the result wasnt that good . i remained swelling for around 4 months then i noticed swelling in the middle of Abdominal which i think its scare tissue my dr gave me 2 injection of diprofos which wouldn't help much .. ! please i need your help shall i redo the surgery or there is away to get rid from scare tissue under the abdominal ?? thanks

Scar Tissue Treatment After Vaser On Abdomen

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

They should diminish as you continue to heal. The final results of the procedure are typically most noticeable 2-4 months following the #Vaser. So, you must have patience. The swelling will gradually diminish while the contours of the treated area(s) can continue to improve up to one year post procedure; becoming more apparent in appearance. But, if the marks continue to be apparent after 6-12 months, your doctor may be able to recommend ways to improve the appearance of the marks, or, treat you with in-office services. There are also many products she or he can suggest for scar management. If you have concerns about your healing it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined. 

Lipo

The picture you have posted you really can’t see scar tissue. You have a few different options when it comes to scar tissue. You can get deep tissue message and or you can re do the Vaser Lipo. Swelling does last up 1 year after surgery and wearing your compression garment should help as well. You should see the surgeon that did the procedure to advise you on your options.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)