5th surgery still uneven breasts with no cleavage 590cc Silicone UHP, should I go to 800cc HP with new DR.? (Photo)

1. first breast augmentation in 2005 saline 300cc HP partially under muscle. Bottoming out. 2. 2009 redone with a new Dr. 500cc HP silicone fully under muscle. Looked VERY and right breast higher and deformed. 3. 2012 lowered right pocket and put in 590cc UHP silicone to create more cleavage and bigger. after 6 months, right breast STILL uneven. 4&5 Had 2 more surgeries to lower the right implant and STILL has not dropped. I want them EVEN, more cleavage and bigger/fuller (800cc HP?) HELP

Breast implant revision, uneven and immmmm... where do I start?

I really don't know where to start.  What beautiful breasts you had before all this surgery.

It's important when writing advice for you on Realself to keep it  ... well... real.  It would be so easy to write a superficial or glib comment, after the story you show and tell above.. But, you've had 5 operations now.  It's time to take a breath. This is getting serious.

There's nearly nothing right with your breast implant position, or the previous surgery.  The implants are too high and I don't understand why the capsule is positioned where it is at all.  As you well know, your breasts now look odd, and it's not because the implants are too small, it's because the implants are not even closet to being in the right position.

Your breasts look very unnatural.  I am not sure where the fault lies - is it your surgeon, or is it you - or both?  Your desire for larger breasts yet makes me think that you have pushed for implants which are too big for your frame. But, your surgeon also must have a voice in the discussions you have together about the expected results.

My strong suggestion is to have consultations with other surgeons. Make sure they're Board certified plastic surgeons. That's a start.  

I suspect your options will be to have beautiful breasts (and given your preop shape, there is no reason you can't), or very big breasts.  I doubt very large implants will make your breasts look beautiful. So you have to decide what you want.

I am not sure you've made great decisions to date, so please take some time with consultations with at least 2 new surgeons to understand where this is all going wrong, and what can realistically be done about it.

I hope you do.

All the very best

Howard Webster

What to do if you have had multiple revisonary surgeries and still having problems

I would agree with the gentleman form Melbourne - you need to think very seriously before your next revisionary surgery - which hopefully will be your last.  The only goals you have pointed out are EVEN, and bigger/fuller, with more cleavage.  One of your main issues is that your breasts are wide set with a relatively low nipple and areolae complex to start with and this has been made worse by very high implants.  Somewhere along the way of all these surgeries, this should have been explained to you.  Your goals are inconsistent with your anatomy - at this point you need a surgeon who has the experience with difficult revision cases and the patience to explain your options or you will likely be as unhappy with your next surgery as you have been with the previous ones, and you may create a problem even more difficult to fix.  Please seek out the right surgeon for your next operation.

Larger implants are plagued with more complications and problems. Your breasts are widely spaced so cleavage is a challenge. Interview with a board certified plastic surgeon to get opinions based on your physical exam.

5th surgery still uneven breasts with no cleavage

Thank you very much for your enquiry enclosing your photographs.

I think you have considerable breast asymmetry with both implants being in a high, slightly unnatural position and the right being higher than the left.

I think a larger implant will make this problem worse and one of the main issues is that the muscle (pectoralis major muscle) is holding your implants in a high unnatural position.

In my opinion you either need release of the muscle to allow the implants to settle into a more natural position or movement of the implant in front of the muscle to reduce the high appearance.

From your photograph you look quite petite with little body fat and I think increasing the size of the implant would not be appropriate for you.

I do wish you the best of luck if you do decide to go ahead with surgery but would make sure that you see an experienced doctor who can give you the best result following your surgery.

Best wishes

Too many surgeries!

Stop the madness! You need to get to a place of realism. Your before photos demonstrated wide set N/A with deficient cleavage. After the first operation I see no real bottoming, but you did. Than begins the downward spiral of multipole surgeries each causing more issues. I recommend in your case ONLY IN PERSON opinions. I would most likely recommend removal, healing for 6 months, use of BRAVA, than fat grafting with 700 cc implants...