Please tell me how much dangrous the TT is? Thank u all

One of my biggest concern about the TT is death risk during or after the surgery because of the anesthesia or blood clots or any of it's side minute I say I made a right decession and one minute I say it's wrong

Tummy Tuck Risks

Thank you for your question. Fortunately, significant complications from abdominoplasty are infrequent. Every year, many thousands of people undergo successful aesthetic surgery of the abdomen, experience no major problems and are pleased with the results. Anyone considering surgery, however, should be aware of both the benefits and risks. The subject of risks and potential complications of surgery is best discussed on a personal basis between you and the doctor, or with a staff member in our office. Some of the potential complications that may be discussed with you include bleeding, infection and reactions to anesthesia. Tissue loss along portions of the horizontal incision is a possibility when the abdominoplasty is very extensive. This complication, which delays healing and prolongs recovery, is more common in patients who smoke or have medical conditions such as diabetes. Revision surgery is sometimes helpful in certain instances where incisions may have healed poorly. If you are a smoker you will be required to stop smoking entirely for six weeks before and after the planned procedure. Following surgery, occasionally, fluid may accumulate under the skin. Removal of this serum is accomplished with drains placed at the time of your surgery. We use a very special type of drain that is painless to remove. It is slipped out in the office anywhere from 7-10 days after surgery. Best of luck! 
Dhaval M. Patel 
Double board certified
Plastic surgeon
Hoffman Estates 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck risks

The risks from a tummy tuck do include the development of blood clots, but there are ways to dramatically reduce that risk, which most plastic surgeons employ. I understand the concern abut anesthesia, but it is actually extremely safe when performed by a trained anesthesiologist.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Tummy Tuck Risk

Thank you for your question. A personal exam and consultation is always best.

That said there is risk whenever you have a surgical procedure. It is important to contact a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss the benefits and risks involved with a tummy tuck procedure.

Below is a link providing information on the Tummy Tuck procedure.

Be sure to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in your procedure, and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

You are probably at greater risk driving home in LA after your TT then from the procedure itself

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

The risk for having significant PE with tummy tuck is about 0.5%. The overall risk of death of death is much lower.

Thank you for your question. There is always a risk with any surgery. That being said, and to alleviate your questions and concerns you should seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. Call and make an appointment for a consultation with him/her to ensure your goals will be achieved.