Do I have a deviated septum? What can I do to correct it? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Deviated Nasal Septum Considerations

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for you post. You would need an ENT/ Facial Plastic Surgery specialist to exam you and evaluate the inside of your nose for complete diagnosis and recommendations. Your base view does show that your tip tilts to the right, which could correspond to a caudal septal deviation. If you are found to have a deviated nasal septum and meet the criteria for correction, an outpatient nasal septoplasty can fix the problem. Best Wishes. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.