I've used Dfi Anti-Aging Facial Peel for a while and I just got the SkinMedica Retinol Complex .5. Can I use both products?

If I use both I assume I'll use the facial peel first? I've also used a clarisonic brush in the shower for years. Should I continue that as well? I'm a completely illiterate when it comes to this stuff. Thank you!

Thanks for your query. You should visit a cosmetic dermatologist as they can give you a proper regime to use which suits your skin type and will make your skin healthy and glowing and flawless. It is advisable to not use just anything and everything which is new in the market as it will do more harm than good. 
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon