Platelet Rich Plasma Facial Recommendation?

I am looking for an office that would offer the" plasma facial", where they use my own plasma after separeting it from my own blood. thank you

Platelet Rich Plasma Facials

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question about the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) procedures.  Typically it is done by way of drawing the patient's blood, spinning it down in a centrifuge, drawing off the layer of Platelet Rich Plasma, then microneedling it into the skin.  The PRP can also be injected into areas of the skin, including the scalp....which helps with hair rejuvenation.  By using a patients own PRP you can get the benefits of their own growth factors which can stimulate collagen production.  This will decrease fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and tone, minimize pores, even treat acne scarring and stretch marks.  When using the PRP (platelet rich plasma) microneedling technology for facial rejuvenation it is likely you would need 1-2 a year to achieve and maintain desired results.  For hair rejuvenation, scar treatment, stretch mark treatment, or treatment of melasma/pigment issues it will likely take multiple consecutive treaments.  There is little to no down-time with PRP microneedling.  With injections there is always risk of bruising and swelling.  

To be sure, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Plasma Injections

This isn't actually a facial, it's an injection process. It's sometimes referred to as a "Vampire Lift" too which is just a marketing term. But it's NOT a facial - they do not rub the plasma over you, but take out some of your blood, use a special technique, machine, and process to separate it, and then inject the plasma rich product back into your wrinkles. This is far different from a "facial"!!!