Eyelid Surgeon for Revision in Central Florida?

had plastic surgery upper and lower lids 6-9-10 I have ectropin both eyes. I do not have a picture but they are not turned. They do not fit close to eye lids are red and uncomfortable. Dr. said they would be alright. Need occular plastics surgern central fl.

Doctor Answers 1

Oculoplastic Surgeon Central Florida

For a complication after eyelid surgery I would recommend that you see an oculoplastics specialist that is trained through and a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery - you can locate an MD through their website that is close to where you live.  Click on Find a surgeon when you visit asoprs.org.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon
3.9 out of 5 stars 10 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.