Plastic Surgery and Returning to Work?
Doctor Answers 5
Dermal Fillers Make You Look Better Not Different
Even if you have to wait until starting your job before getting your filler, the difference in your cheekbones doesn't have to be dramatic. Begin with just one syringe of Voluma per cheek, and then, if you still want more, it can be added later. One syringe of product is a 1/5 of a teaspoon so it would take a lot for you to look drastically different. I agree with the other suggestion that changing your hair could deflect attention away from the added volume in your cheeks, but 2 syringes if injected properly should not even be perceivable by anyone but you.. Please consult a board-certified dermatologist and good luck on your new job!
Plastic Surgery and Returning to Work
You might also like...
Voluma and job retention
- Congratulations on your new degree and new job!
- Many working people have fillers of all kinds and go back to work the same day.
- Naturally you are nervous - because you haven't had it done before and aren't sure what to expect.
- If you can't afford it before work - that is ok.
- Many working people - especially in media and publishing! - have fillers.
- So when you have it done after you start your job, just have 1 syringe - and be sure to have a good cover-up make up in case there is bruising - usually there is none. .
- You will be a little swollen - but if anyone comments, a good response is that you think you may have a new allergy.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Returning to work after Voluma
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.