How much will plastic surgery cost? I'd like liposuction to my abdomen

as bad speak English, but can understand, as I want to vacuum the fat from the thighs, abdomen, hands, and I have to sag after childbirth abdomen, I want to know how much it would cost.p

Average liposuction cost is about $1000 per area.

Depending on the size the patient in the area treated on balance surgeon will charge around $1000 per area.

No pictures so its really not possible to tell you what procedure is best for you. However, understand that lipo procedures will be based on areas or time in the operating room. I would be happy to give you a better answer if you post pictures. I encourage you to do your homework and seek out a plastic surgeon certified by the ABPS. Most lipo procedures will run from $2000 to $5000.

Cost for lipo

This is a loaded question.Usually you are charged per area and time is also a consideration.If you have loose skin then you would need a tummy tuck.Many times we do lipo forst and then a tummy tuck.There to the price will vary based on the degree of skin laxity.your best bet is to see a plastic surgeon first and see what needs to be done.I would suspect you are looking at 6 or 7000-10000 to have this doen.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction fees from $4,000 to $6,000. But if saggy skin in abdomen than only Tummy Tuck would solve this issue. Call offices to ask if speak Spanish so you can be better informed... 

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You need to schedule an appointment for further evaluation. The price will be determined after initial examination.