Who is the Best Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks in Columbia, SC?

And how much will it cost me?

Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon Near You

How to Find Best Tummy Tuck Surgeon
This is a great question because the most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link on how to identify the best tummy tuck surgeon.
#besttummytucksurgeon
#bestplasticsurgeon

Choosing your Surgeon?

When choosing a plastic surgeon it is important to  do your due diligence carefully. You will find that well-trained, well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons are extremely capable managing a variety of different procedures and the potential complications  associated with the procedures
I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Good Tummy Tuck surgeons in Columbia, SC

Look up Dr. H. Friedman at the university and Dr. R. Kalus. Both are very reputable Plastic surgeons.

Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tucks in Columbia, SC

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Richard Wassermann and Dr. Gregory Sexton are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS