Will I need another Tummy Tuck???? Skin still loose. (photos)

I am having pain on that area where the stomach hangs differently. I also have a lapband port next to my belly button that hurts now as well. I am a month out. I do have some fybroids that they are doing soon treatments on. Can the soon treatments hurt the port? I am so upset about my results and the complications I have had ( blood clot in my lung that caused a stroke in my occipital lobe due to NO aftercare surgery done in office and sent home same day no compression cuffs for legs etc.

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (1 month post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
If after six months post-op, I recommend you send us your photos again, to give you more information about how we can solve this problem.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Tummy tuck results

I am so sorry that you are unhappy with your results and that your surgeon seems to have dropped the ball on your aftercare. However, 1 month post op is way too soon to judge your final results. You are still swollen and your body is still healing. For now, be patient and kind to yourself. If at 6 months post op, you are still not liking your results then schedule an appointment to see your surgeon. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

You are still swollen

We do know your fellings after a major complication like blood clot.  Its a complication that could happen at any place of the world. Sometimes it could happen even giving  blood thinners after  surgery and using antiembolic stocks could happen too.. Its really a risk. No doctor wants this to no patient. Dont torture yourself.

Blood clots, embolisms etc. could happen. We do understand your opinion.

Its too soon to see final result on your surgery, you should be much better on a couple of months. you are still swollen .

About the port, just talk to your Doctor  so they dont damage the port.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio