Skin Tightening? Do these procedures give results and are safe or is it a bunch of hype? (photo)

My issue has been the midface/cheek area as I'm seeing the early signs of aging. I had posted a previous question about a midface/cheek lift and after the responses I received I decided against it. So now I'm wondering about skin tightening procedures such as thermage cpt or ultheraphy on the face. Is one procedure preferred over the other to use on the face?

Thermage for Skin Tightening

Thermage is an excellent treatment for tightening the skin.  I use it in combination with other methods such as lasers and fillers.  For the best advise please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Thermage and Ultherapy For Skin Tightening

Thermage is radiofrequency heating of the skin for skin tightening. Ultherapy is an excellent nonsurgcial way to clean up and tighten early sagging on the neck and jawline. I prefer to use it in combination with other therapies for optimal results. See an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer