If I was your patient, would you advise I start packing my belly button to get more indentation? 11 days post op (Photo)

My belly button is looking more like an outtie to me but I'm not sure if that's still due to swelling or if it's about 75% what it will look like. I have a follow up visit in 9 days so will obtain my PS's recommendation then. I just like to get multiple perspectives. Should I start trying to pack it?

Swollen post op belly button

Hello Mom Lab 33-
Your umbilicus appears to be healing very well for only 11 days postop. Continue following your surgeon's advice and he/she will tell you when some conformer may be helpful. No need to do it immediately. 
Best of luck.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Too early

From the small photo, things are healing well at 9 days. There is still significant swelling in your belly button. I recommend you follow your surgeons instructions.It is early and can take 3-4 months for things to heal and soften.

William C. Rigano, MD
Dayton Plastic Surgeon