Does anyone know what kind of medicine I can take for swelling? One of my breast is more tender and swollen then the other.

We don't treat asymmetric swelling with medications

as an exam is required to ensure you do not have a hematoma developing from internal bleeding.  Once that is determined not to be your problem, then watchful waiting and treatment of symptoms is recommended.  Bleeding is progressive with increased tightening and pains so if  you are not experiencing that, its more likely to be from swelling.  But this requires that you see your surgeon for an evaluation.

One of my breast is more tender and swollen then the other.

Thank you for your question. If one breast is more swollen with more pain I recommend you to see your PS for evaluation to rule out any hematoma, seroma or infection.

Don't ignore these warning signs

Hi sreddy

You did not indicate your medical condition or operative status, if any.  Erring on the side of safety, swelling and tenderness could indicate an infection, bleeding, seroma, or a number of other problems.

I recommend that you get in to see your doctor sooner rather than later.

Sek

Breast swelling

Thanks for your inquiry, please call your surgeon--only your surgeon should advise you on this question, good luck.  

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon at this time to discuss your concerns.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon