I had a VI Peel, not satisfied. How long do I have to wait before doing Ematrix?

Timing of eMatrix after VI Peel

I recommend that you wait 10-14 days after VI Peel to get eMatrix treatments.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Buffalo Phlebologist

EMatrix is Great for Acne Scars and Wrinkles

Vi Peel works well for hyper pigmentation but the eMatrix is far better for acne scars.  You should be able to have the eMatrix about two weeks after the ViPeel.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD

Vi Peel and Ematrix

Ematrix or Sublative is a fractional radiofrequency device that is great for treating fine wrinkles and acne scarring. You should be able to have this treatment once your skin has finished peeling from the Vi Peel.
Leslie V. Cohen, MD

Leslie V. Cohen, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Acne scar treatments and Ematrix

I would consider the Ematrix treatment once the skin has peeled from the Vipeel. Ematrix is an ideal acne scar treatment regardless of skin color. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

VI Peel and Now Fractional Radiofrequency (Ematrix, Viva, Sublative)

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  You can treat the skin with any radiofrequency device once you have stopped peeling.  Best, Dr. Emer.