I had a VI Peel, not satisfied. How long do I have to wait before doing Ematrix?

Ematrix after VI Peel

The skin should be healed, finished peeling, and no longer irritated before any other skin procedures or treatments.  This generally would take at least about 14 days to get to the point where another treatment would be possible, including Ematrix.  Rather than radiofrequency devices, I usually recommend skin resurfacing with a fractional CO2 laser or Erbium:YAG laser.  Depending on how aggressive you want to get, these lasers can offer very little downtime with very nice results.  I recommend the Phoenix and Spectrum lasers by Rohrer Aesthetics and use them daily in my practice.

Ematrix after VI Peel

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Timing of eMatrix after VI Peel

I recommend that you wait 10-14 days after VI Peel to get eMatrix treatments.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Timing of eMatrix after VI Peel

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

EMatrix is Great for Acne Scars and Wrinkles

Vi Peel works well for hyper pigmentation but the eMatrix is far better for acne scars.  You should be able to have the eMatrix about two weeks after the ViPeel.  Best, Dr. Green

Vi Peel and Ematrix

Ematrix or Sublative is a fractional radiofrequency device that is great for treating fine wrinkles and acne scarring. You should be able to have this treatment once your skin has finished peeling from the Vi Peel.
Leslie V. Cohen, MD

Leslie V. Cohen, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Vi Peel and Ematrix

Leslie V. Cohen, MD

Leslie V. Cohen, MD, FACS
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Acne scar treatments and Ematrix

I would consider the Ematrix treatment once the skin has peeled from the Vipeel. Ematrix is an ideal acne scar treatment regardless of skin color. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Acne scar treatments and Ematrix

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

VI Peel and Now Fractional Radiofrequency (Ematrix, Viva, Sublative)

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  You can treat the skin with any radiofrequency device once you have stopped peeling.  Best, Dr. Emer.