Can braces pull my canine tooth down? (photos)

Hello, will metal braces be able to pull my canine tooth down? If yes, do I have to have the premolar extracted? Is it possible to just pull the canine out and close the gap between the premolar and lateral incisor with invisalign? Thank you!

Canine will be aligned

Your canine will have to be pulled down and even with the rest of your teeth which can be done with either conventional braces, or using clear aligners. Typically we treat cases similar to yours without extractions. Its important to have a comprehensive examination done to determine the proper treatment.All the best,

Los Angeles Dentist